- April 23rd
- Moscone Center
- arrival 6pm
- perform 7:30-10:30
- 2 hrs of rolling around, 1 hr of show & tell
- 2 orbs + 1 on a table that we can geek on
- conference page
2 SWARM robots to greet and interact with guests with an other worldly explosion of light, sound, and kinetic energy….
spotters: encourage all guests to view SWARM through starburst special FX glasses (which will be given to them by host ) Move through venue as directed in timeline
Show and tell/ Q & A with possibly partially dissected robot/intellectual, informative & entertaining conversations with interested guests in lounge during final hour
Operators to wear non logo casual business wear so as to remain anonymous and unnoticed among crowd, spotters -same professional attire
- Staged in dimly lit hallway at base of escalators for first hour
- Moving into dance hall or other untapped areas of event TBD.
- Final show and tell interactive in Nob Hill Lounge
7:15- 8:30 Hall
8:30-9:30 Dance area
9:30- 10:15 Nob Hill lounge show & Tell
4 (or so) crew requested. Preference for those that can drive well in a crowd and can talk about the geekery in depth to the audience.
- Lee (I can transport 2 orbs in my car. :-)
- Jesse - I can fake a bit of crypto talk
- Christie - would like to go for the experience
- Marc (I will be able to go, but can't fake crypto talk that well...)