Revision as of 15:51, 15 April 2007 by Lee
We can receive donations a bunch of ways. Lee is the contact person.
- Paypal (several methods)
- Cash - cash is always nice!
- Check under $100 (not tax deductible) - write a check payable to "Lee Sonko".
- Check over $100 (tax deductible) - Write a check for at least $100 payable to "Somarts". Make sure to get their postal address and either email or phone number. In 1-3 months, we'll mail them a fully tax deducible receipt.
- Somarts takes a 10% commission but tax deductible receipts sometimes can get you larger donations. (it is better in the $500 and up range) It will take 1-3 months for Somarts to process it, give us a check and receipt. Give the check to Lee, who will then give it to Charlie, who will give it to Somarts...
If someone wants a receipt, Get out 2 pieces of paper and...
The receipt should have:
- who it's from
- who it's to "Lee Sonko for SWARM"
- today's date
- our website http://orbswarm.com
Another receipt for Lee. It should have:
- name of donator
- amount of donation
- their contact info. email and phone are good enough