Meeting Minutes 2010.09.24
Trebor wrote up this from the 9-24-10 meeting
- who will head up saturday maintenance survey?
- who will head up swarm camp?
- does anybody know where the system diagram used in tekriti lives in the wiki?
- anybody know of other grants we can go after?
some points that i can remember from tonight's meeting:
- we will meet this saturday at the box shop to survey orbs for maintenance.
- jesse is going to organize a meeting focused on wifi
- marnia hinted that we might hold swarm camp at her place. there may be girl drinks, yay!
- mike and dillo suggested that a pure wifi communication system might be problematic and that we
should leave open the option of using zigbee if wifi is not robust enough for real time control.
- erik expressed interest in understanding more of the elements of full swarm system. there is talk
of a diagram on the wiki.
- jesse was interested in a re-org of the repository so we could more easily check out code.
- jesse also suggested seeking other grants.
- mike gave an overview of how the kalman filter worked
- josh expressed interest in control system
- tad expressed interest in position estimation and control.
- niladri and i talked about communication protocol
- trebor suggested that we focus on fewer things at a time, and to that end the primary effort at the moment is wifi.
i'm pretty sure there was more. if i missed anything critical let me know.