Revision as of 11:55, 19 April 2008 by Rick
SWARM Banner in an Instant!
- Big piece of thicker white cloth
- Black spray paint
- SWARM Orb stencil(s)
- Cloth pencil or similar
- Lay cloth on flat surface.
- Sketch out the letters SWARM on the cloth with a cloth pencil
- Take SWARM Orb stencil and build up each letter using spray paint to make an Orb dot matrix sort of font
- Sew in or otherwise attach some weights to the bottom of the banner so that it won’t flap in the breeze so much OR...
- Put an eyelet in at each corner of the banner and tie the whole thing down!